28 Savoy Street, Barraba, NSW 2347
Dotcom Property Sales - Sydney & Newcastle Regions
SYDNEY, Newcastle, NSW 2300View contact details
28 Savoy Street, Barraba
Spacious family home on a double block in a quiet street, 28 Savoy Street, Barraba
This property is within walking distance to the main street, schools, churches and all amenities. Very short driving distance to the hospital and Central school. The many features of this home include:-
- 4 x good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
- Spacious kitchen opening up to both the dining/family and lounge rooms.
- Front verandah.
- Large double lock up garage with space for 2 x vehicles and additional storage space with automatic tilt doors.
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower, toilet is in a separate room.
- Slow combustion wood heater.
- 3 x air conditioner units including 1 x reverse cycle unit.
- Large double bock with a total of 1840 square meters. Both blocks are fully fenced and enclosed.
- 2 x water tanks, underground tank 7000 litres, 2nd tank is 5000 litres. This also includes a pump.
- Large rear covered verandah, partly enclosed.
- 3 x garden sheds.
Are you tired of city living and considering a lifestyle change? Perhaps wishing to get rid of your very high mortgage and experience country living? Then this property is for you.
Barraba is a progressive town with all necessary facilities including hospital, central school, swimming pool complex (including hydrotherapy pool), supermarket, clubs, pub and historic main street. Experience the Mount Kaputar 4WD track, Split Rock dam, fossicking, fishing and bird watching.
Barraba is only one hour from the major regional centre of Tamworth which contains all major shopping centres, services and facilities.
The property is well priced, please contact Agent, Steven Boyce on email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0403 150 246 to arrange an inspection.