6 Vickers Crescent, Flynn, ACT 2615
Auction: Sat 04 Feb 10:00 AM
Luton Properties - Woden
First Floor, 44-52 Townshend Street, Phillip, ACT 2606View contact details
6 Vickers Crescent, Flynn
STYLISH, FLEXIBLE FAMILY HOME
If you have been searching for a stylish three bedroom home with flexible living spaces integrated with beautifully landscaped surrounds .... then stop the search right now!
Situated on a generous 815 square metre block in Vickers Crescent is this well-appointed home awaiting a first-home buyer, a young family, astute investor or those looking to move into something more manageable.
This lovely home offers three bedrooms with built in robes serviced by a main bathroom with separate toilet. The separate lounge and dining are welcoming spaces for entertaining and relaxation and link perfectly to the paved outdoor area.
The updated galley style kitchen offers gas appliances, pantry and flexible family space close by. This area also provides easy access to the large backyard which is perfect for entertaining family and friends or a safe area for the young ones to explore. This area also offers a 'bbq hut' and a shade sail providing protection above.
The property offers easy access to arterial roads and is a 100 metre walk to the nearest bus stop.
If stunning street presentation, location & the ideal family environment are important ingredients for your next home, 6 Vickers Crescent should be at the top of your list.
- Functional 3 bedroom design
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Spotted gum solid timber flooring
- Formal dining and lounge areas
- Large light-filled living areas
- Updated galley style kitchen
- Flexible family area off kitchen
- Ducted gas heating
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Beautiful established gardens
- Rendered exterior
- Large paved entertaining area with dedicated BBQ space and custom made shade sails
- Double garage with additional side access to rear yard.
- 5,000L water tanks