26 Pridham Street, Farrer, ACT 2607
Auction: Sat 04 Feb 12:00 PM
Luton Properties - Woden
First Floor, 44-52 Townshend Street, Phillip, ACT 2606View contact details
26 Pridham Street, Farrer
PERFECT PRACTICAL FAMILY HOME
Located in a quiet loop street in popular Farrer is this ideal family home with dual living areas and a perfect backyard for the whole family. The current owners have enjoyed living here for 17 years and have created many fond memories and the time has now come for a new family to move in and do the same.
Inside, the large formal lounge and dining rooms create ideal entertaining spaces with sliding doors linking to the rest of the home while the large picture windows soak the rooms in natural light. The open plan design of the family room and kitchen is perfect for day-to-day living, with a magnificent north-facing space that extends your living options to the outdoors with a great size terrace area that doubles as an ideal space for entertaining.
The kitchen is perfect for the whole family, with a large island bench and ample cupboard space. The backyard is flat and is ideal for the kids and pets to run around and enjoy with knowledge of being safe and secure.
The main bedroom offers a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms all have built-in robes and are well serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet. Ducted gas heating throughout combines with evaporative cooling to keep you comfortable throughout the year.
The large double garage adjoins the home offering ideal car accommodation as well as additional storage and office space. Only a short walk to all amenities, including local shops, schools and public transport, you will find everything nearby and convenient to 26 Pridham Street.
- Ideal family home
- Two spacious living areas
- Updated kitchen with large island bench top
- Large terrace area adjoining family room
- Easy-care landscaped backyard
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Large linen cupboards
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Double garage with additional storage and separate entrance to office/study
- North-facing living area
- Northern terrace area with Vergola louvres
- House size approx. 200m2 and only 20 years old
- Ceiling and walls insulated
- Three phase power to property
- Alarm system
- Garden watering system to front and rear of home
- Spacious gazebo with BBQ
- Rear yard access perfect for the boat,caravan or trailer
- Practical size garden shed and 3 water tanks servicing the home
- Public transport links to the city and Woden just a short distance from the home
- Quality primary and secondary schools within easy walking distance